Heading

Welcome to my Gluttonous Gluten Free Life!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Loving Cup SF

I could hardly believe that it was 65 and sunny outside today... perfect February day if you ask me!

Couldn't let this day go to waste so Lucy and I grabbed the to do list and walked towards town to pick up a few ingredients for the GF Valentines day treats that we will be making this coming week :) 

Well knowing that we would make a stop at Loving Cup SF, an all natural rice pudding and frozen yogurt shop. Almost everything they serve is gluten free and super yummy! Before going to Loving Cup for the first time I couldn't ever imagine eating rice in a dessert form. Now I can proudly claim that I'm a rice pudding fan! But since Lucy had been asking for "ice cream" for days now, we HAD to order the vanilla yogurt with coconut, english toffee, and nutella. 
Rice Pudding!!

Create your own frozen yogurt!

Toppings Toppings Toppings

The final decision!








No comments:

Post a Comment