Heading

Welcome to my Gluttonous Gluten Free Life!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tula: Gluten Free Bakery and Cafe

I was so happy to find Tula on a recent trip to Portland, Oregon. This bakery and cafe is 100% gluten free and I am happy to report that the 5 items I was able to try were absolutely delicious. 

If you don't have the appetite to try out more than one or two items on this great menu - be sure to try these two out! Check out the pictures below.

{Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookie}


{Roasted tomato, pesto and arugula panini}

These two items are so memorable that I will be using them as my inspiration for next weeks baking project - please stay tuned! Also I will mail a batch of cookies to the next 3 people that comments on any of my posts! Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this place next time I'm in Portland.

    ReplyDelete