Heading

Welcome to my Gluttonous Gluten Free Life!

Monday, January 7, 2013

2013: New Year, New Recipes!

Happy New Year to all my fans and followers out there! It's been months since I've posted new recipes and stories of my gluttonous life. Please know that although there have been a lack of posts - I was definitely out there testing out new recipes and being gluttonous! If anyone that lives or plans to visit the Bay Area in 2013 - plan ahead and try to make a reservation at State Bird Provisions. You will not regret it as 80% of their menu is gluten free and hands down one of the best eating experience I had in 2012!

Also I am looking into sending out some of my baked goods out to anyone that would like to be a taste tester! Send me a message if you're interested!


{BonAppetit rated this the best new restaurant of 2012 - I whole heartedly agree as I was lucky enough to eat there twice already!}


Highlights in 2012: traveling Asia with my family and cooking/hosting parties for friends and family. In 2013 I will share some family recipes and plan to test out even more gluten free asian influenced recipes  - just make sure to have plenty of gluten free soy sauce on hand!


{Vietnamese Crepes & Fresh Rolls}
{I pretty much lived off of these in Vietnam because I knew they were SAFE (GF) to eat!}


{Friends-giving 2012}


January will be a busy month for me as we will be hosting a 30th birthday party for my best friend and throwing a party for Lucy's 3rd birthday! Please stay tuned for pics and recipes :)


{Can you believe this cutie is turning 3?!}

No comments:

Post a Comment